2022 Events / News / Sponsorships
We are so excited for this year, full of fun events, amazing people and beautiful artwork! Join us and help us celebrate our 60+ Ohio artisans!
DTCF quARTerly: March 26th, June 25th, September 24th, and December 17th
- Looking Glass is the Patron Sponsor for the Cuyahoga Falls Schools All City Art Walk: April 21st
Amy Crump is our featured artist throughout the month of May.
- We're hosting an Open House event on Saturday, May 21st.
- Nancy Luken is our featured artist throughout the month of June.
- Bank vault opening event on June 3rd!
Falls Downtown Fridays starting June 17th and continuing through August 12th.
Janet Luken is our featured artist throughout the month of July. Janet will take over the vault with her exhibit of beautiful acrylic paintings!
- Looking Glass celebrates its one year anniversary! Celebrate with us all weekend, July 1st-3rd. Learn more here.
- Join us for Christmas in July or as we're calling it this year - Halfway to the Holidays 2022. This event inlcudes the Downtown Cuyahoga Falls Shops and businesses and will be held July 23rd-24th. Click here to learn more!
Shannon Timura is our featured artist throughout the month of August and will continue through mid-September. Stay tuned for all the neat things she's bringing in!
Kristin Morris is our featured artist from mid-Sept through October 31st! Check out all the creepy sculptures she's been working on!
- September 24th is the next DTCF quARTerly! Hope to see you there!
- Oct. 13th - We'll be live on New Day Cleveland! To watch the live interview, tune in to Channel 8 Cleveland between 10-11am.
- November 25th-27th - Stay tuned for more details!
- Plaid Friday (Black Friday), Nov. 25th: Plaid Friday, an alternative to Black Friday, this day encourages customers to buy at independently owned, locally owned stores the day after Thanksgiving.
- Small Business Saturday, Nov. 26th: This is a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities. Small Business Saturday is an American shopping holiday held during the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the United States during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year.
Artists Sunday, Nov. 27th: This is a day encourage shopping with your favorite local artists, creators and makers during the holiday season. Artists Sunday takes place the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Think of it like Black Friday or Small Business Saturday but for the arts.
- We're having our second annual Holiday Open House on Friday, December 3rd! Lots of fun, food, drinks, prizes, and much more!